Monday, September 24, 2012

Win free jewelry!

If you remember, I joined a company about a year ago called Just Jewelry. I still have a bit of jewelry left from the last collection that I am trying to get off my hands so I decided to hold this Jewelry Sale! 

It's a fun way to get some cheap, cute jewelry for you or for a gift. 

So, here are the rules:

If you would like to purchase something, comment with your paypal email address and the item you wish to purchase. For example:

unwritten322@gmail.com, Ring A.

I will send you an invoice and it must be paid within 24 hours. Once I receive your payment, I will mail your item within 24 hours. All items include free shipping.

So...let the auction begin!

Necklaces: All necklaces are $24. 

A

B

C

D

E

F

All rings are $18:

A

B

C


All bracelets are $18:

A


B

C

All Earrings are $15:
A --- These are CLIPS.

B --- These are CLIPS

C

D
D


Win this ring!!
To win this ring, you must leave a separate comment letting me know you have done the following:

1) Become a follower of my blog
2) Follow me on twitter at stevycurbow
3) Blog or tweet this giveaway







The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved