Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mommy's Favorites

When Lainey started on "real" food I thought it would be best if I made her food myself. I am still very picky about what she eats. We are generally pretty healthy eaters ourselves but I want to teach Lainey healthy eating habits and wanted it to start from day one. 

Recently, she has completely dropped her bottle and refuses formula. So we moved on to a sippy cup...My big girl! She took to it pretty instantly but will only use a straw cup. Someone gifted us a  bunch of straw cups that leak everywhere! So, I went on the hunt, tried out several straw sippy cups and found the best one!!



It's made by Tommee Tippee...Which we LOVE! We used the Tommee Tippee bottles and pacifiers as well. The cup is the only one that I tried that really, truly was spill proof. One of my favorite parts is that it has a bendy straw so if I were to give it to her in the car, there would be no way for her to hurt herself with it. 

The cups are about $9 for a two-pack.

When it comes to snack time, my little one is a FAN! She loves snack! Typically I cut up fruit or give her some cheese cubes...something like that. However, we have been doing a lot of activities lately and I needed something that was easier and less messy to take on the road.

Enter, my favorite snacks:




These things are seriously awesome! Earth's Best also makes really good ones that are yogurt and fruit, we just happen to be out so I couldn't snap a photo. I was always kind of grossed out by jarred baby food and thing like this but I decided to try it and I love them! They are so convenient and, I'm the crazy mom who tastes everything before I give it to Lainey, they are really good. What I love is there is no sugar! That is necessary when you have a child who doesn't sleep. Ever.


These are pretty much the best snack ever. Earth's Best Apple Snack Bars. Oh my goodness are they good! Lainey gets SO excited when she sees that little silver package come out of her diaper bag.

So, there you have it. Our snack time necessities! Hope you try 'em out, cause we love 'em!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below! You have until Monday, October 1 at 9 p.m. 


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Woohoo! Congrats to the sippy cup transition!:)



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved