Holy inappropriateness! Today I was at Victoria's Secret picking up a little sexy something for the hubs for tonight and you would NEVER guess what I saw! There was this little boy, probably 7 or 8 undressing a mannequin! COMPLETELY! I saw him reach up, pull down her panties and take off her lingerie! I think me and one other girl were the only one's who saw, regardless of VS being completely packed! The mom was checking out so she was oblivious to what her son was doing. Then, the kicker, when she's done, she walks over to her son who is pretending to behave and says, "OK, let's go."
The son's reply: "UH! Mommy, look what somebody did!" says the angel child pointing to the now naked mannequin.
Talk about hilarious! Have a great V-Day everyone!
As most of you know, we're staying in a hotel. Guess who our neighbors are!? Bobby's boss and his wife/girlfriend! This morning I woke up and there were these little aluminum heart confetti things at our door that we are assuming she put there. My dogs have been eating them and I overheard housekeeping talking about how they didn't know how they were going to get it all up. Yeah, I pretended not to hear.
We went to dinner with them last night and, first of all, it's weird because she calls him her husband and he calls her his girlfriend. Awkward! Well, she made last night awkward because the first thing she does is tell the waiter that the kind of tequila they put in their margaritas tastes like kerosene! Then, she complains that the water tastes funny (which it didn't cause that's what I was drinking'). She spent the entire night discussing black people and Mexicans. If she wasn't the bosses...whatever, I so would have said something like, "Well, since I'm Mexican, I know how to cook pretty good Mexican food. Oh, and by the way, here is a picture of my black nephew, isn't he precious!" I can't stand when people discuss race. It's just awful and it makes me so uncomfortable!
Anyway, on to happier things. I found us a house! I'm so excited. Not only did I forget the cord to upload pictures, I forgot my camera charger...Woops! I'll post some pics soon though! Well, for some reason, I'm not so big on V-Day this year. I love my husband, but he is so good about showing how much he loves during the year. Plus, with the Hawaii trip for our anniversary, we aren't doing anything big. BUT, you wanna know just how much he loves me? He's going to see Confessions of a Shopaholic! Now that is a loving husband! I've read all of the books in the Shopaholic series and I'm so excited to see the movie! Well, I'm off to get cute for my honey! Have a great Valentines Day everyone!
So, I've got two games to play today. The first is from Lindsey, sorry it took me so long! The first game's rules are as follows:
Don't forget to post these rules on your blog too:
If you would like to play along here are the directions:1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare. 2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!
Here it goes:
1. What would a perfect day look like to you?
My perfect day would be shopping, in NYC of course, with my best girlfriends followed by an afternoon on a beach with my husband!
2. If you became president, what is the first thing you would do?
Make stricter welfare laws. Too many people abuse the system.
3. Chocolate or chips?
Hmm...I'm definitely a chips and dip girl!
4. How did you get into your profession and do you love what you do?
I got into my profession as a trophy wife when my husband decided that we would be moving all over the place for his job. Sometimes it's lonely, but I do love it. :)
5. What do you love most about your significant other?
I love that he loves me more than anything and that I can trust him without question. I know that I am safe with him and that he would never do anything to
My new, and drop dead, friend Taratagged me with the letter game and gave me the letter "S".
Here's the deal: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me
know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it on your blog. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
So, here they are in no particular order:
1. Shopping - Oh, please, you knew it would be on
here. I love to shop. However, like I've said before, I get very pouty when I don't get to buy
anything or can't find anything I like. I could seriously spend outrageous
amounts of money on a daily basis.
2. Secrets - One of my favorite things in the world is when my sister calls and
says, "Guess what! But you can't tell anyone I told you!" My husband says we gossip too much but
3. Siblings - I have the BEST brother and sister in the world. I absolutely love them to death!
4. Sun & Sand - I love laying out in the sand with the beautiful ocean right in front of me. I cannot wait for Hawaii next month!
5. Shih Tzu - My Chloe. She's the best dog ever. Jaci too, but I can't figure out how to make that an 'S'.
6. Socializing - With friends. I miss my friends so much and I love when we can all get together and have a little bit of time to catch up.
7. Spinoga - Ok, I haven't actually tried it yet, but I really want to. I found this awesome gym that has classes and as soon I get us settled, I'm going!
8. Singing in the car - when I'm alone. I'm a terrible singer but I love turning the radio up and belting it like I'm Mariah!
9. Saturday nights - It's usually date night for me ant the hubs and I love spending that time with him.
10. Stormy weather - I love rain and snow. Yes, I love sunny weather, too but I love storms! No idea why...
So, that's all! Read the rules and let me know if you want to play!
I have been such the blogging slacker over the last few months. We've been trying to find a place to live, still. We found one house we liked, then the lady decided she doesn't want to rent, she wants to sell. Good luck, lady! So, I'm still talking to this one realtor who is supposed to get with me at some point. She has two sick kiddos at home and I've been practically on my death bed as well. I always get sick in hotels and seeing as how I'm living in one, it was bound to happen.
So, Hawaii, you ask? Yes, you read my title correctly. Next month, Hubs and I will be celebrating our first anniversary and we are going to Maui! I'm so excited! I can't wait to lay on the beach. We are staying at The Fairmont Kea Lani. For the trip, we've planned to get a convertible, go to a luau and just hang out on the beach. My sister thinks I need to learn to surf. That's what she did when she went to Maui. However, I'm not so sure about that. What I am sure about is Hawaii means, somebody needs to lose some weight...Yep, that's me.
So, what is everyone's plans for Valentines? I think since my anniversary is so close, I'm not so into it this year. I don't know. We'll probably still go have dinner, but my main concern -- Confessions of a Shopaholic. That's what I want for Valentines Day!
I've been tagged for a few games as well, I'll be playing those soon. Sorry girls -- I've been so sick, I didn't get out of my bed for like 3 days!