1. I treat my dogs like they are my kids. I even punish them by putting them in the corner.
2. When I drive long distances, I freak myself out when the same person is behind me for a long period of time because I think they are following me. Just ask my husband, we experienced this last night.
3. I am extremely lazy and it's my disdain for lazy people that gets me going.
4. I truly think the greatest men on the planet are my husband, my dad, my brother and my grandpa.
5. I easily get hooked on Lifetime movies. That suck.
6. I don't really like chocolate.
7. I desperately want to be a Real Housewife of New York City.
8. Or on the Hills.
9. My dream job is being an editor at Hearst. Not even gonna picky about the publication!
10. I sometimes feel insanely guilty for interning in Houston while my husband is in Mississippi.
11. My internship is the first job I've ever had where I'm excited to wake up and go to work in the morning.
12. If I could go back and re-do my wedding, I would have worn my hair up, and picked a different dress.
13. I would pick-up and move to almost anywhere in a heartbeat. Some places with no questions asked.
14. I wish that I had some kind of device in my car that would tell other drivers exactly what I think of them.
15. Rachael Ray and Mylie Cyrus annoy the crap out of me. Although, thanks to Lindsey (again) her new song is growing on me and I would probably love it if someone else sang it.
16. I still like Britney Spears.
17. When I see bad kids, I honestly think about never having them.
18. I do not like Jen Lancaster. Other than Bitter is New Black, which I thought was hilarious, I think she's mean, self-indulgent, narcissistic and a little bit of a B.
19. I could go shopping every day but I get incredibly pouty when I can't buy anything.
20. I absolutely adore my husband who I met in a "honky-tonk", proposed to me at a George Strait rodeo concert and thinks we are Bud and Sissy from Urban Cowboy...