Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Saturday I will host my daughter's first birthday party at a restaurant in Galveston. Her first birthday. She will be one. How did this happen so quickly! My sweet baby is growing too quickly.

Today we went to her  second day at gymnastics. She wasn't as crazy about it as she was last week but she still had fun. It was really sweet to watch her with her "friend" Khloe. Khloe is a month older than Lainey and everywhere Khloe went, Lainey was two steps behind her! It was adorable.

As many of you know, I have been gowing through a tough time lately. We lost a baby a month ago Sunday, my grandpa is very sick and has been in and out of the hospital for a month, my great aunt is losing a battle to cancer...the list goes on. Yesterday, I felt the need to take control of something that I could and I cut off about 8 inches of hair. Eight inches!!! Who even has that much hair to cut off!? I will post a pic soon. I had to do something, with a little one taking up so much of my time, I just never had the time to fix my thick, curly, coarse mane. It was too much and I serioulsy feel like I have lost 10 pounds...plus, it was good for the soul!

I've started to pull out fall decorations but they are bumming me out more than anything. It is still like 738 degrees here. Ugh. Come on cooler temps!

I am also having a new blog design made and I am SO anxious to reveal it! I should have my draft next week and I'm ready to go!!!
The little has moved into big girl jammies and I just adore them! I bought the two piece, two pack from Target that has pants and short sleeve tops. They are stinkin' cute!


Lainey Bug in her new big girl jammies...NOT ready to wake up this morning.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You have until Monday and only one person has entered! If you're a mom, be on the lookout because I'm also hosting another giveaway for my favorite bow-maker in about a week and half!! Super excited about that one!!!!

No comments:



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved