- Tomorrow I will be 28 years old. And I'm actually excited about this.
- I have officially submitted my first article of the year to my editor. About cupcakes. Sweet.
- Last night I couldn't sleep because all I wanted to do was stare at Lainey. She is growing way too quickly and sometimes I feel like there just isn't enough time in the day to spend with her.
- If I was extremely wealthy, like a billionaire, I would probably have 5 kids. No joke.
- I told Bobby I have two ideas for books. But I'm pretty sure most of America couldn't handle the level of sarcasm they would be written with. Except for maybe the Chelsea Handler crowd.
- The thought of taking Lainey to Costa Rica is starting to freak me out. But I'm still uber excited.
- I big pink puffy heart Rob Lowe. He's so dreamy.
- Today Lainey is having a playdate with two cute little boys. Already.
- I miss my sister. Lainey was sick, then my nephew was sick. Makes it hard for us to get together.
- I'm still convinced Lainey looks like me.
|Me in 1984 at 9 months|
|Lainey this morning. I had to use this picture because it was so cute! She is giggling like crazy!|
This is Lainey getting up and ready for the day. Cutie Pie!!