Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guilty!

Every once in a while it's ok to indulge, right? 

I have definitely been taking advantage of indulging in a few things right now...



Right now the list is rather long...but here are a few of my favorite guilty pleasures...


maxi dresses from Forever 21. I'm definitely growing and I love being able to fit into regular clothes. Plus, it's just too dang hot for anything other than dresses. I just purchased this one on Sunday. 


Yes, I realize I am not 14 but I love this show! Haha! 


NKOTB...I went to the NKOTBSB concert on Saturday and had such a great time! I swear every morning I wake up to 'I'll be loving you' stuck in my head every single morning! 


If you have not tried the Crystal Light Decaffeinated Iced Tea with Lemon...shame on you. It's so yummy! I have been craving something other than water to drink and this is such a great option!


Plums...Yum! Sure, you wouldn't think of this as a guilty pleasure, necessarily. However, a serving size is one small plum. Not three. But I just can't help myself...

What's a girl to do?

So, friends, what are you indulging in lately? Anything I must try?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that dress and I love Crystal Light!

Windy City Kelley's said...

I can't get enough of my Diet Pepsi. I love it. That dress is super cute by the way.

Sandra said...

I'm so glad that you mentioned that the Maxi dress is from Forever 21! I had seen a pic of one somewhere else, but I had no idea where I could find one. So thank you!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved