Well, it other and BIG news. Bobby and I decided to back out of our house. We are supposed to schedule in 16 days and they won't give us a completion date on the house. They are pushing our closing date which will cost us a lot of money that we don't want to spend. Also, I've been really, really stressed about this decision. Yeah, I was excited because the house was bad a** but I pretty much made the decision on my own and I really wasn't ok with that. Bobby doesn't want the house because it's really expensive and I would have to work. He wants me to stay home or work in Houston where I will be closer to home and have more flexibility. (on that subject -- I'm at a loss as to what to do!)
I've only been here for 6 weeks so I don't feel like it's appropriate to leave but would love to find something in Houston, closer to home, with more flexibility and WAY more money. Seriously, I get paid pennies.
Tips, words of advice, encouragement...all happily accepted.
Tonight is back in the swing of things. We thought Zumba was tonight but it's Friday so it looks like running and weights. Unless we do Core Cross Training...I have NO idea what that is though and I think it's the scary blonde German lady...who I will definitely dedicate a post to soon!