Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sooo Excited!

I've got quite the fun weekend ahead of me! I'm about to head to the airport to pick up Bobby! I'm so happy he'll be here this weekend. We are going to look for an apartment today then joining my family for a little picnic on clear lake then off to a grad party. After that we may catch up with some friends for drinks...we shall see! Tomorrow we are going to Papadeaux - our favorite seafood spot - then he heads back to MS. Just a few more weeks until he's home in Houston for good!!

This time I'll be sure to take my camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Where are these pictures, missy? I'm hoping for some good shots of SEAFOOD!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved