Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who Knew Working Out Could Be So Much Fun

Lately I've been totally inspired. I'm kinda weird when it comes to working out. It's really hard for me to get into it when I take time off but once I do, I actually really enjoy it. Like REALLY. One of new favorite blog reads is The Fitnessista. She seriously has me wanting to quit my job and be a fitness trainer. Check out her blog for training tips and healthy (delicious-looking) recipes!

Yesterday I mentioned that my sister and I were going to take a Zumba class...Well, we did and ohmygosh was it fun! It was really hard to keep up with the instructor and for a little minute there I was wondering when they were going to bring out the poles and 4" heels, but it was a blast! We had such a good time I think we are going back on Thursday. It's not an insanely hard workout, though we both thing that if we could actually have kept up with her, it would have been harder.

Tonight we are going to do either kickboxing or spin class. Not sure which one but I think it's going to be spin -- and maybe the ab class before it. 

Things are going full speed ahead on the house! We've scheduled the inspector and appraisal for next weekend and we close in 17 days! I can't believe it's so close! We are really excited to be our little city dwelling. We talked about buying in a suburb of Houston but realized we are SO not ready for that. We both really want to enjoy the city while we can and have both always wanted to live in this area. I'll be so excited once everything finally comes through. I'll be back up there Saturday morning so hopefully I can get some almost done pics of the house to post. 

I'm so excited for the weekend! We are finally having my cousin's graduation party so that will be so much fun! Is it sad that I'm wishing away the next few weeks of my life?

By the way -- thanks for all of your sweet comments yesterday. If you couldn't tell, I was so excited that it required a second posting in one day!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to check our her blog!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I wish I could get myself more motivated to workout! When I do, I usually have fun - so long as I have a friend along, of course! Good for you, keep it up!

Annie said...

You go girly! :)
I had motivation alllll last week, I think it has flown out the window :(

Jon and Steph said...

How fun! Glad you're enjoying working out.... Thanks for posting about the fitness blog ;)

Fitnessista said...

thank you for the lovely shout out :D
zumba is my favorite!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved