Friday, November 14, 2008

Funny, Just so funny...

If it's not obvious to everyone, I really miss home. My wonderful sister tries her best to help me feel connected to home and all of my family (I have a huge family). It's really sad because right before we moved, my sister had a baby, making me a first time aunt. I love it, except that I feel like I'm missing out on his life. So, here is the picture she sent me this morning of my nephew who she found STANDING in his crib last night.



Isn't he a big boy! Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent?! Well, check out his finger! Yep, he's got his bad boy finger up! He's got his Auntie's attitude alright! Goodness, I love that kid! My sister said she took several pictures and was making such a fuss over him standing that they didn't even notice his finger until she went to send them to me! 

XOXO,



5 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a cutie! My son is always using the wrong finger to point with...I am a little worried that it is so natural for him to use that finger!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

So cute! Is he doing better health wise?

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Yes, Casey! Thanks for asking. he's doing much better. He now weighs 12 pounds! They don't really know what was wrong or why he's getting better but he is!

Anonymous said...

what are we cooking today? :)

Lindsey said...

He is so precious!!!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved