Thursday, February 21, 2013

Up and Running!

We are finally settled into the rent house and have cable and internet! I think I realized how addicted I am to all of that when I was without it. I don't watch much tv during the day but when Lainey naps or goes to bed at night, I am pretty sure I turn into a zombie. So bad...

We've been so busy getting adjusted, we moved into a much smaller space!, getting things going on our new house that we are building and building my little business. Check it out at www.facebook.com/hudsonlaneboutique. I'm actually working on a few custom orders now and an order for a local boutique. I'm so excited it's been going so well, just need YOUR help to spread the word.

Lainey is still at The Little Gym (look it to find one near you, it's amazing!!!) and she's doing so well. I can't believe how far she's come. She has so much confidence in her personality and skills. Her teacher is so amazing at helping them develop that. Here is her latest achievement! She used to scream bloody murder at the bars when we first started at The Little Gym now, she's a little champ...or monkey!

No comments:



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved