Friday, February 22, 2013

Sick and Tired!

Do you ever get so tired you feel sick? Like you literally cannot go on? 

Y'all, I get like this all.the.time. It's been horrific. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and found out that I'm borderline anemic. 

What is that anyway? Who cares if your borderline, you are or you aren't, right? I can't tell you how frustrating it is to feel so drained your entire existence and the to almost have an answer. I've always been the type to be tired all of the time but as I've gotten older, it's gotten worse. And it's not being a mommy. My kid sleeps 12 hours at night and 2-3 hours during the day. (Blessed!!)

Well, since I'm "borderline", they won't give me anything to help. I've started taking vitamins but I am pretty sure I found something to help. I purchased Advocare from another blogger several months ago but I stopped taking it because I found out I was pregnant with my second baby (read about that here). Well, I decided to dig it out and give it a shot after, get this, my OBGYN recommended I do so. She said it would help with fatigue and lack of energy and I wouldn't have to worry about learning about the science behind it because it's all planned for you. 

Well, let me tell you, I think it's working. I feel so much better during the day. I can make it past 3 p.m. without feeling this insanely sick feeling. 

It's incredible. I don't do a full program but I do a meal replacement shake for breakfast, vitamins and a Spark around lunch time. I feel amazing. I was nervous because I have a pretty low tolerance for stuff like this, I once took Hydroxycut and thought I was going to die. Seriously. You know the labels that say "If you experience these symptoms, please call your doctor immediately,"? Well, I had every single symptom. So I was hesitant to try it, to say the least. 

So far I am really happy with the results. If you're looking for way to get more energy, drop a few pounds or just get healthier, I've decided to become a distributor so you can visit my site

I know this is a terrible post but I am so happy with the results, I had to share my story! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

Awesome. Talking to my midwife today about if I'm ok to take

The Crazy Castros said...

I was feeling like that but stopped diet coke and all artificial sweeteners OMG I'm soooo much better ;))) you probably don't have them in your diet but if u do its worth a shot!!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved