Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Life through my phone...

Hey Y'all! I've managed to drag myself off of the couch for a quick post. Sick has taken over my house and it has finally caught up to mommy. I have a double ear infection. Like a four year old. I mean, really, what adult do you know gets a double ear infection?!

Well, it sucks big time and I'm so over it.

Luckily, I have a rockstar sleeper on my hands. Well, a moderate rockstar sleeper. She still wakes up now and then for a drink of water or a paci but I typically don't have to get out of bed. I love that I can place her in her crib, give her a sippy with water, a paci and baby and she goes to sleep! Bliss. It took us some time and methods I was SO against to get her to this point but now, we are all actually getting some sleep! And as sick as I am, I am so thankful for that.

So, since I can't muster up enough energy for a real post, I thought I'd share some pics from my phone.









1 comment:

Lauren said...

poor girl! I hope you get to feeling better! However, on the bright side yay for your baby girl sleeping well! Elyse is in a good groove right now as well and I'd love to hold on to it...although I'm not naive enough to think it will last forever!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved