Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Card

Y'all, I have finished Christmas shopping! I'm so excited about that!Other than Lainey, I'm done! And she's easy, I already know what we are getting her, just waiting to find a good deal.

I've also ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly! We are skimping this year so I went a little cheaper this year than usual and went with a photo card from Shutterfly. They are so cute and I can't wait to get them in the mail and start addressing them!


Monogram Memories Christmas
Shop our unique collection of photo Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
How is y'alls Christmas shaping up? Have you finished shopping?

No comments:



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved