Friday, June 24, 2011

I love celebrating my friends!

The last few months/weeks have brought about some exciting times for my group of friends. We've had weddings, babies, big birthdays and lots of other fun stuff. I am one of those people who feels the need to celebrate every little thing so it's been an exciting time for me because everything has been such  huge celebrations!

LP welcomed her sweet baby girl, Olivia Grace. Isn't she precious?!



Dr. and Mrs. B got married in Temecula, California and have moved from Texas to Arkansas :( We are very sad but very happy for them!

My nephews were dedicated to the church! So exciting! I forgot my good camera and the one I used here takes really horrid pictures!

My daddy turned 49! Yep, he's young! He's already planning a trip to Vegas for his 50th next year.

This little cutie pie will celebrate her first birthday next week!

And my friends Meg and Dan welcomed their sweet baby boy into the world. Kellan James was born a week early and is absolutely perfect! He looks just like his daddy!
As you can see, there are some exciting things happening here in Texas! I'm so happy to be here and to be celebrating with those that I love.

What are you celebrating now?
Happy weekend, friends!

xx

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you've had a lot to celebrate!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved