Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wishful Wednesday



I wish my pet could talk because I've been dying to know ________!

My sweet, sweet Jaci...Please tell me why you are so weird. Why do you cower in the corner when I tell you that you are a good dog. Why to you always act like I'm going to beat you or yell at you for no reason. We love you and want you to be happy, so please tell us what we can do to fix your weird behavior. Besides calling Caesar because I've already tried and he isn't coming to Texas. Also, why do you refuse to play fetch?!

Macee...Please tell me why you don't listen to me. Why don't you come when I tell you to? Why do you listen to B over me? You are my dog. Also, please tell me why you will pee outside but you insist on pooping in the house?!



But seriously, how could you not love these two? The are definitely like my children and they make me smile every single day!

Thanks to the adorable Kelsey at Smith's Seattle for giving me something to post about today!



3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

That last picture of them cuddling is just precious!! They may be so weird and disobey their Momma's, but we love them so!!! I am so glad you played and it gave you something fun to think about today :)

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Hey I stumbled onto your blog from Kelsey's. Your pups are SO cute! Is the Shiz Tsu still a puppy? They are A-DORABLE!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Super cute dogs!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved