Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feelin' Random...

Yesterday I was so busy I didn't get a chance to blog. Today, I've got nothin'. Plus, I'm too tired to type in coherent paragraphs. So here are a few thoughts I've got now:

- Last night was the premier of The Hills and The City. I've been waiting for both of them to return! The Hills without Lauren was weird. I'll still watch it though, I'm sure! Hubby's favorite character is Spencer. That makes me laugh. He really is so freaking entertaining though! The City was good. Whitney needs to stand up for herself more and Olivia needs to be put in her place and fired!

- B bought my wedding ring from Robbins Bros...well, they aren't in Houston anymore! My warranty was transferred over to Helzberg. I'm not liking it. I had to take my ring in for inspection last night and they wanted to send it off! UGH! 

- My house is a disaster. No joke. I think Hurricane Ike came back through but this time only through my house. Cleaning like a mad woman tonight!

- I feel silly, but at the request (read:force) of my parents, I registered for my housewarming party. I feel silly telling people, "Please come see my new house. Oh, and don't forget to bring a gift!" I didn't register for much just a few things I actually need and I'm not telling anyone I registered. If anyone asks, then I'll tell them. Apparently, people do this. 

- My outdoor furniture is in from Pier One! I'm so excited! My furniture is beyond gorge! Hopefully B and I can go pick it up on Friday after work! My other chair should be in Friday as well! I'm so excited!

- I think I've decided to paint the rest of the house myself. Way cheaper and I honestly don't mind doing it. It's a lot of work, but worth it.

- B told me last night he is interested in moving to NY. Now that we've bought a house and have tons of plans. Why does he insist on breaking my heart like that!? 

- Macee is in desperate need of a grooming. 

- This weekend I have a bachelorette party in Austin for a very old friend of mine! I'm so excited to get away with my girlies for a night! 

- I can't wait for B's stupid test to be over because I miss him like crazy. 

- I'm starting to think I'm too restless for my own good. I'm ready for a new job. 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like the randoms!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That sucks that you'll have to send off your ring! Guess who might be in Austin on Saturday as well!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Helzberg Diamond and have a love/hate relationship. Actually, I take that back, just a hate one! I took a ring in there to get cleaned and it tarnished because of the cleaner they put it in, and I refused to have them fix it since they already ruined it. So, had to go through corporate, and it was a NIGHTMARE, but in the end I did get what I wanted! ha

marie said...

I'm also excited for my friend's bachelorette party this weekend in New York. Have fun and enjoy the party in Austin.



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved