Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa, B, Michael Kors....or whoever wants to buy me presents,

I've already come up with my Christmas list this year. Please see the following and deliver to my house...I'll be waiting.


Michael Kors, Very Hollywood. $40. How cute is this?! It's a ring and perfume! And, I need it!

or...the regular bottle will do fine as well...$65.

Michael Kors Miami Aviator sunglasses, brown and white. $95. 

 Miclael Kors Kincade Slouch Boot, gray and black, please. 
$198/each. <--ouch
edited to add: It's $198 for the black pair and $198 for the gray pair. Not $198 for each shoe. :) Sorry for the confusion!

Burberry, Stainless Steel Watch (the unisex/men's one, please). The women's one is just too dang small. $395 <---ouch.

So, Santa & B, feel free to deliver any of this stuff to me for Christmas. Please remember, I accept gifts at all times of the year and my birthday is right after Christmas.

And Michael and Mr. Burberry...Please quit making crap that I dream of, must have and cannot afford. It's just mean.

By the way...the weather here is amazing!! FINALLY! Well it's amazing until around 1 p.m...but hey, the high today is only 94. Yes, I realize that's still hot, but it's way better than 104! C'mon fall!!! (Santa...if you could talk to God about bringing that even earlier, that'd be great...just sayin'.)

EDITED TO ADD: IN AN EFFORT TO GET A LITTLE MORE ANONYMOUS, I'VE CHANGED MY URL ADDRESS  MY BLOG IS NOW WWW.UNWRITTEN322.BLOGSPOT.COM...PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THAT. THANKS!

7 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I LOVE Micahel Kors. He is awesome!!

katie + bret said...

Love.the.watch. LOVE! I adore how you say you "need" these things. That's right girl! Get what you need!

Happy Christmas!

Kristin said...

hehe I just made my christmas list yesterday at work! I LOVE those boots but since when does someone charge for each boot individually?!?! thats CRAZY!

Princess Freckles said...

Love that watch!

brooke said...

um.is it time to make our christmas wish lists?!?!?!?! YEY!! i'll be all over that! and love your picks here lady...every gal needs a little kors in her life!

In This Wonderful Life said...

haha this is great!!! Michael just makes great stuff! love these!

Unknown said...

Look at you...already completed your christmas list in September :)- Eager beaver should be rewarded!!!
Thanks for giving me your new link. Not sure what happened??!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved