Monday, August 10, 2009

I love my little bonus!

Every month we get a bonus if any of our clients choose to run their story photos in color. This month I had a few clients choose to do so and got myself a little bonus! I was excited and my way to kind hubby let me blow it on clothes even though we are about to buy the house. I went to Francesca's and found a few cute little dresses! Ok, so one is a tunic but I'm not going to lie, it will more than likely be worn as a dress. I'm short so that's my excuse. I'm really sad because I got this really cute dress for work/ Junior League orientation that I can't find online! 


Speaking of...Junior League orientation is tonight. I'm excited but a little nervous because I'll be going by myself and won't know anyone. Our sponsors won't be there tonight so I'll have to make friends with strangers...Always a hard thing for me to do. 

Yesterday I convinced Bobby to drive by the house. Our closing date has been pushed back and forth lately so I wanted to see if the sellers were actually moving out. Guess what we saw?! A Uhaul and like 5 or 6 people in the garage packing!! I'm so excited and so ready for them to get out of my house!

I found two of the cutest little living room sets for the sitting room. I couldn't find a picture of the other one but it's very similar only it's white. I love the white one but having kids and guests scares me. I wish you could see how cute it it though. Maybe I'll have to go back and take a picture!

What do you think? It'll just be in the sitting room, we have a separate media room where the TV and big comfy couch will go.

Bobby starts classes tomorrow night for his professional exam! Say a prayer for him...and for us that we can close this week!!

8 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Love the dresses, LOVE the living room. I love love red!! very cute!! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Those dresses are so cute. Good luck to your husband with his work.

Annie said...

THe dresses are adorable!
I'm also loving the choice for your sitting room!
Have a fun night, good luck meeting new people :)

Lindsey said...

Cute dresses!!! Have fun tonight, you'll do great!!

Ashley said...

OoOooh, I love Francescas!! And that is a cute little living room set. Hopefully you'll have your new living room soon!!

Sole Matters said...

i really like those couches!! the first time i ever went to Francesca's was in chicago and i LOVED that place! so glad that ATL has one so i can go as often as i like!!

Lindsey said...

I love Francesca's . . . I work right next to one here in Memphis! I love looking in the window every day when I'm walking in to work! I try to only go over there once a week! ha ha

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Those dresses are so cute! And the living room set looks perfect!

Congrats on all the good news!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved