Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blessed

Do you ever feel so blessed with your life that you can hardly take it? That's kinda how I'm feeling today. I've always been a happy person and happy with my life but today I'm feeling particularly blessed. I have an amazing husband who is fun, loving and a blast to be around, amazing parents who have let me crash with them for nearly 5 months, the best friends ever, I'm joining an organization that I've always wanted to be a part of and I'm about to move into a gorgeous home. My home. Not another rent house. This will be the place where we have our parties and host showers for friends and even raise our kids (probably!). 

Since I don't believe in luck...I'm feeling extremely blessed  and I hope that you are, too. 

11 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

It's so cool that you are having such a great day!!!
Happy Tuesday!

jlc said...

Sounds like everything is PERFECT!!! Ohhh I'd love to be at that point (house wise)! Congrats love!

Sole Matters said...

I dont know that ive ever felt like THAT.. that is so awesome that you feel that way though. congrats to you! its the best feeling in the world to be at peace with everything/everyone in your life!!

katie + bret said...

Fabulous! You are correct, you are very blessed!

Lindsey said...

YES! I get that feeling a lot, it is great we know that we are blessed and that we don't take it for granted!=)

Jennifer said...

I also believe in blessings, rather than luck. Glad you've been blessed and congrats on everything!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

What a great post!! Hubby and I were just talking this morning about how blessed we are too=)! Congrats on all the great things! And on the house, that is so exciting!

CAC muffin said...

oh i just love this post! Sounds like Life is GOOD :)

Annie said...

yay, i'm so happy for you!
all sounds just peachy!
you are truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

I love days like that, when it just hits you how blessed you really are. Congrats on everything!

Princess Freckles said...

You deserve this happiness! Eat it up!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved