Monday, June 22, 2009

iChatting Away...

Bobby finally got a webcam so we were able to video chat tonight! It was so nice to see his face after almost a month. I've been so lonely and missed him so much over the last few weeks. I think it's partly because I haven't been feeling well and all I want to do is to curl up next to him (and my pups). But tonight we got to see each other!

I know I say this often, but you military spouses are amazing! It's so hard to be away from Bobby for a short time and I can't imagine what you through. 

I'm still feeling pretty horrible...so short post today....Have a great Monday night!

2 comments:

jlc said...

Awwww that must be the best feeling ever!!!!


we haven't done a video chat in a while but man, when we do .. i know it's just the best!!!


so good you got to hear from him!

ps how are you feeling?? i've been thinking of you...

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Did you go to the doctor? Did they give you anything? That is super icky that you are still feeling bad. What about the new job?



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved