Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Thanksgiving Dress...

Last week I won a $50 gift card from Shabby Apple from Heather's blog and I wanted so much! But, like so many mommies do, I used the gift card to get Lainey's Thanksgiving dress! I was super sad because the dress I wanted wasn't available in her size but then I saw this:

Strawberry Patch Dress
Photo from Shabbyapple.com

Super adorable, right?! I love it. I got some brown boots for her to wear with it. Can't wait to show y'all after Thanksgiving...And fingers crossed it gets here on time!
I love it. Now, I need to find out what this mama is going to wear!

No comments:



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved