Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Look and Lainey's Birthday Part 2!

I am so excited about the new look of my blog! Thanks to the lovely Jenn at Munchkinland Designs for hooking me up big time!

Jenn was super patient with me when it took me almost 3 months to finally get my order going and never called me crazy once. At least not to my face. ;)

And...continuing with Lainey's birthday party! Part Two:



I was so amazed that she actually sat and opened every single present!


Like her mommy, she loves presents!


with daddy and grandma

with mommy and grandma



lots of friends!





I love how she loves her Uncle Jason
Come back tomorrow as I will have another giveaway for all of the mommies of little girls to help celebrate my new blog layout and my newest obsession....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the new blog design. And y'all did a great job with Lainey's bday party!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved