Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday

I found a new blog that I adore and I'm linking up! Please check out the super adorable Neely!

It's ok:
  • That my husband was out of town this week (comes home in just a few short hours!!) and I had a tomato for dinner last night.
  • That I let my daughter cry for 45 minutes one night in order to accomplish week 2 of fantastic sleep and incredible naps.
  • That I have an insatiable urge to buy myself stuff and never do.
  • That I went to buy my husband a birthday gift and left with shoes for the little one.
  • I had 3 Cokes yesterday. Bam. Fatty.
  • I worked out twice this week...It's a start.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway below! And like my facebook page and etsy shop!

And...I'm always on the hunt for new blogs...What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

Kristen Denise said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! I just joined your giveaway (fingers crossed) ;)

And I love the fact that you had a tomato for dinner, just surviving over there ;)

Brittany said...

Thanks for the comment! I entered the giveaway, as well!

Hope all is well xoxo

Newlywed Moments said...

Thanks so much for the follow and for your comment on my blog! I look forward to connecting with you more in the future!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved