Friday, December 2, 2011

I feel a change comin' on...

Since my sweet, sweet girl has made her arrival into this world, this momma has fixed her hair twice. That's right, twice. 

Whatthecrap?!

I just don't have the time and, honestly, I would rather spend that time with my Lainey Bug. 

So...enter the dramatic hair cut. 

This is what my hair looks like now...

 
Thursday I have an appointment to get the Lob...Or the long bob. Think Nicole Richie post baby.


I had this haircut a few years ago and I loved it! It was high maintenance because I had to get it cut every 4-ish weeks but it was so easy on a daily basis. Long enough to pull back...short enough that I could blow dry and straighten (my curly hot mess) in under 30 minutes.

Right now, I average an hour to fix my hair.

I seriously love my long hair but I don't have an hour to fix it. And I am the girl who sinks into a temporary state of depression when I don't look ready for the day.

So...opinions?

3 comments:

Abbie said...

DO IT! I don't have any children and a couple years back when I chopped off my super long hair, I LOVED IT!!!

Really though, the only downside is that you always have to style it...mine wasn't long enough to pull back into a ponytail. So maybe take that into consideration.

But it's a super adorable cut!

Michelle said...

LOVE that haircut. Seriously. do it.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think your hair will look great with that style!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved