Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Pinterest Interst

First of all, thank you all for your sweet comments, tweets and emails. I will post more about our birth story and my sweet little lady since you have asked but I would like to take some time to put some thought into it all.

So I'm a little late in the Pinterest game...Ok, ok, very late. I get that. When I first logged on, I honestly didn't get the appeal, now, I have to say, I get it. I don't understand it, but I get it. 

I've started two boards and I wanted to share them with you all. But I have no idea how. I tried to copy and paste the html but that was unsuccessful. 

Are you on Pinterest? How can I find you to follow you?



I had to share this video of my little one. She is quite a drama queen...like her momma. This goes to show you  how quickly her mood can change. 

xx

No comments:



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved