Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby Bump

How Far Along: 19 Weeks, 1 day

Size of baby: about 6 1/2 inches, 8 ounces

Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds. And it feels like 66.

Maternity Clothes: A few pieces. I've noticed that shirts aren't long enough for me anymore. I did buy a pair of maternity capris but I still have some regular pants that fit as well. I'm wearing a lot of sundresses and those I had pre-pregnancy are fitting just fine.


Gender: We find out the week of May 20...and I cannot wait!

Movement: Right now it just feels like the baby is tickling me. Or thumping me. I'm just glad to be able to feel him/her!

Sleep: I've become addicted to pillows and basically build a fort around myself every night in order to sleep well. B hates it.

What I miss: Nothing that I can think of...

Cravings: Still fruit! Watermelon, strawberries and grapes. Oranges now give me insane heartburn!

Symptoms: I still get stretching cramps here and there but that's about it. And gigantic boobies.

What I’m looking forward to:
Finding out what we're having. Boy or girl, I really don't care, I just want to know!


Sorry for the craptastic picture but I wanted to share my belly with you all. This was late last night. We had just got home from church stuffing boxes to send to Alabama and I'm looking rough!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You look great, still so small! I feel huge compared to you!

I feel ya on the gigantic boobs...

Linda said...

Awesome post!! Thanks for including us on your 'journey'....looking forward to future postings!!

d.a.r. said...

You look fabulous!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, you're looking great!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved