Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can I get a moment to breathe, please?

Wow, life has been pretty crazy. I'm so happy to say that things are going well. Our family has been dealing with a lot of drama lately and a lot of unnecessary hurt. It's really something that I do not want to blog about and would rather keep a family issue. However, I would like to say that I am so very thankful to have such an understanding, loving and supportive group of people around. Nothing directly involves B or myself but I'm one of those people who carry other people's hurt. When my loved ones hurt, I hurt. I can't help it and sometimes it takes over. 

Things at home are great. B and I are still enjoying our home very much. I'm about to start climbing the ladder to do some more painting starting this weekend. 

B and I had a great holiday season. We celebrated Christmas with my family as usual. And...since I was such a good girl this year, Santa brought me a Camaro! Woohoo!


(Yes, I know the picture is teeny tiny but the good
ones are at home. I had to pull this off of Facebook.)

For NYE we had a great party at our house with our amazing friends. I want to post all 78 of the pictures but will spare you. Because that's how much I love you. 

My birthday just past and I am now 26-years-old. Is that late 20's? I think it's still considered mid-20's, right? 

Well, this time, I will try harder to really be back. With life being so crazy lately, I think taking a blogger hiatus was best. 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to catching up on your lives!

XOXO-


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun! next year Im toally asking Santa for a car!! lol!

Llama said...

im so so sorry to hear that you have been going through difficult times! i hope that everything looks up for you real soon!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Definitely mid-twenties! I am 27 & still claim mid, haha! I'm also quite sorry to hear that you've been having personal probs with family & whatnot - never fun, especially around the holidays. I hope things turn around for you in 2010 - a new car is a great start!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

And dinner! You had dinner with the bestest friend in the whole wide world!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved