So, I've got two games to play today. The first is from Lindsey, sorry it took me so long! The first game's rules are as follows:
tagged me with the letter game and gave me the letter "S".
Here's the deal: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me
know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it on your blog. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
So, here they are in no particular order:
1. Shopping - Oh, please, you knew it would be on
here. I love to shop. However, like I've said before, I get very pouty when I don't get to buy
anything or can't find anything I like. I could seriously spend outrageous
amounts of money on a daily basis.
2. Secrets - One of my favorite things in the world is when my sister calls and
says, "Guess what! But you can't tell anyone I told you!" My husband says we gossip too much but
3. Siblings - I have the BEST brother and sister in the world. I absolutely love them to death!
4. Sun & Sand - I love laying out in the sand with the beautiful ocean right in front of me. I cannot wait for Hawaii next month!
5. Shih Tzu - My Chloe. She's the best dog ever. Jaci too, but I can't figure out how to make that an 'S'.
6. Socializing - With friends. I miss my friends so much and I love when we can all get together and have a little bit of time to catch up.
7. Spinoga - Ok, I haven't actually tried it yet, but I really want to. I found this awesome gym that has classes and as soon I get us settled, I'm going!
8. Singing in the car - when I'm alone. I'm a terrible singer but I love turning the radio up and belting it like I'm Mariah!
9. Saturday nights - It's usually date night for me ant the hubs and I love spending that time with him.
10. Stormy weather - I love rain and snow. Yes, I love sunny weather, too but I love storms! No idea why...
So, that's all! Read the rules and let me know if you want to play!