Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tags!

So, I've got two games to play today. The first is from Lindsey, sorry it took me so long! The first game's rules are as follows:

Don't forget to post these rules on your blog too:
If you would like to play along here are the directions:1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing
 you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview! 

Here it goes:

1. What would a perfect day look like to you?
My perfect day would be shopping, in NYC of course, with my best girlfriends followed by an afternoon on a beach with my husband!

2. If you became president,
 what is the first thing you would do?
Make stricter welfare laws. Too many people abuse the system.
3. Chocolate or chips?
Hmm...I'm definitely a chips and dip girl!

4. How did you get into your
 profession and do you love what you do?
I got into my profession as a trophy wife when my husband decided that we would be moving all over the place for his job. Sometimes it's lonely, but I do love it. :)

5. What do you love most about your significant other?
I love that he loves me more than anything and that I can trust him without question. I know that I am safe with him and that he would never do anything to
 hurt me.

Game #2:

 My new, and drop dead, friend Tara 
tagged me with the letter game and gave me the letter "S".
Here's the deal: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me
know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it on your blog. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

So, here they are in no particular order:

1.  Shopping - Oh, please, you knew it would be on
 here. I love to shop. However, like I've said before, I get very pouty when I don't get to buy
 anything or can't find anything I like. I could seriously spend outrageous
 amounts of money on a daily basis.

2.  Secrets - One of my favorite things in the world is when my sister calls and
 says, "Guess what! But you can't tell anyone I told you!" My husband says we gossip too much but
 whatev!

3.  Siblings - I have the BEST brother and sister in the world. I absolutely love them to death! 


4. Sun & Sand - I love laying out in the sand with the beautiful ocean right in front of me. I cannot wait for Hawaii next month!

5.  Shih Tzu - My Chloe. She's the best dog ever. Jaci too, but I can't figure out how to make that an 'S'.

6.  Socializing - With friends. I miss my friends so much and I love when we can all get together and have a little bit of time to catch up.




7.  Spinoga - Ok, I haven't actually tried it yet, but I really want to. I found this awesome gym that has classes and as soon I get us settled, I'm going!

8.  Singing in the car - when I'm alone. I'm a terrible singer but I love turning the radio up and belting it like I'm Mariah!

9. Saturday nights - It's usually date night for me ant the hubs and I love spending that time with him.

10. Stormy weather - I love rain and snow. Yes, I love sunny weather, too but I love storms! No idea why...

So, that's all! Read the rules and let me know if you want to play!


XOXO,




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fun post, loved learning more about you! Cute pics too!!

Megan said...

I liked reading those!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved