Saturday, February 14, 2009

Awkwardness, A New Home & Valentines Day!

As most of you know, we're staying in a hotel. Guess who our neighbors are!? Bobby's boss and his wife/girlfriend! This morning I woke up and there were these little aluminum heart confetti things at our door that we are assuming she put there. My dogs have been eating them and I overheard housekeeping talking about how they didn't know how they were going to get it all up. Yeah, I pretended not to hear.

We went to dinner with them last night and, first of all, it's weird because she calls him her husband and he calls her his girlfriend. Awkward! Well, she made last night awkward because the first thing she does is tell the waiter that the kind of tequila they put in their margaritas tastes like kerosene! Then, she complains that the water tastes funny (which it didn't cause that's what I was drinking'). She spent the entire night discussing black people and Mexicans. If she wasn't the bosses...whatever, I so would have said something like, "Well, since I'm Mexican, I know how to cook pretty good Mexican food. Oh, and by the way, here is a picture of my black nephew, isn't he precious!" I can't stand when people discuss race. It's just awful and it makes me so uncomfortable! 

Anyway, on to happier things. I found us a house! I'm so excited. Not only did I forget the cord to upload pictures, I forgot my camera charger...Woops! I'll post some pics soon though! Well, for some reason, I'm not so big on V-Day this year. I love my husband, but he is so good about showing how much he loves during the year. Plus, with the Hawaii trip for our anniversary, we aren't doing anything big. BUT, you wanna know just how much he loves me? He's going to see Confessions of a Shopaholic! Now that is a loving husband! I've read all of the books in the Shopaholic series and I'm so excited to see the movie! Well, I'm off to get cute for my honey! Have a great Valentines Day everyone! 

XOXO,


2 comments:

Princess Freckles said...

I'm so happy that you found a house! I can't wait to see all the pictures! How was the movie?

Ashley said...

We didn't do anything big for Valentine's Day either... we are going to Cabo in six days! yay! You're Hawaiian resort looks absolutely breathtaking. Ya'll are going to have the best time!

And yea... I wish she wasn't the boss's girlfriend or wife or whatever so you could tell her off...



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved