Wednesday, July 8, 2009

$2 Margarits = Lots of Fun!

Last night was a blast! I met up with some of my best friends for dinner and drinks, stayed out 2 hours later than I wanted to and had 1 too many drinks...and I loved every second of it! 
This is Kati and Eddie, they are getting married in December. I'm in her house party and even though I have NO idea what that entails, I'm super excited. And she thinks its funny that I don't know what a house party is...and that scares me.

This is Kati, Audrey and Amanda.
Me and Megs. She's always making silly faces. I want me, her and Kati to all get have babies at the same time. Problems is, I think they'll be ready before me...sad.
Meg and her huband
 Me and Meg again. Ooops. I was supposed to crop Daniel out.

We had such a great time. Makes me so thankful to be back in Texas...Now if only Bobby would  hurry up and get back! 

(By they way, just as a side note: all of my friends are teachers and I am not. That is why they all look so rested and cute and why I look like I just worked a 10 hour day.)

Full day at work today and I'll be busy busy...trying to decide if I'm going to go out again tonight. I want to go but I need to tighten up the purse strings a bit, get my behind in the gym and spend time with my puppy. Yes, my dog gets that much attention.

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Looks like a blast. Getting together with friends is always a great time ;)

katie + bret said...

Super fun! Looks like it was a perfect afternoon - We all need too many drinks sometimes! :)

Princess Freckles said...

Cute pictures! A night out with friends is always a great excuse to stay out a bit too late!

On Saturday we're going a Mexican restuarant for my friend's birthday. I'm very much looking forward to a good time! And maybe a drink or two! :)

Tasha said...

Sounds like a fun night!

Annie said...

Yay for $2 margaritas! ;)
Looks like a great night!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Aww how fun! Great girls!

And you are right they will probably be ready for kids before hell freezes over :)

Brunch at Saks said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so happy that you did because yours is just lovely! Looks like you had such a fun time- nothing is better than spending time with good friends and family! Looking forward to reading more :) XOXO

Girl Meets Beau said...

How fun! Sounds like you all had a great time!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved