Thursday, November 6, 2008

My First Award!


Thanks to Casey for giving me my first award! No worries, Case, i won't post the video ;)

Rules of the award are to pass on to my five favorite blogs!
1.  Love Maegan - Because while our views are completely opposite on politics, I love her blog and fully believes she has the best clothes. Besides, she's hilarious and I absolutely love her hair.
2.  Make Mine a Mojito - Who is always an interesting daily read.
3.  Lindsay - Because I love hearing about her life. I truly believe that I would be her friend if this were real life.
4. Monograms and Manicures - Who is a great daily read and who seems like too much fun!
5.  Life in the Cove - A great boutique blog! I love their products, the person who blogs and their fun Product of the Day.

xoxo,


5 comments:

Lindsay Gray said...

Thanks Stevy! :-) I agree we would totally be real life friends too!

Mojito Maven said...

Thanks!!!!

Unknown said...

awe ...THANK YOU!!!!! That's so sweet.

I think we can still be friends even though we have different beliefs :)

New Girl on Post said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it!

I left you a comment about your Natchitoches post too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stevy -- I appreciate the kind words. Love the Marilyn/Jackie quiz, too, and can't wait to take it!

Happy Friday!
Jennifer



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved