Monday, March 5, 2012

Is it really March?

I have been neglecting the blog. Big time. I love you all, but I love my Lainey more. Sorry. 

Things have been crazy in our household lately. Lainey is growing, she's perfect and wonderful and I am loving being a mommy more every single day. It is seriously the best job I could ever imagine.

I am however, exploring a new venture. I am so excited to be a new consultant for Just Jewelry. I love the products and I really feel like this is something I can enjoy and be good at. 

Check out my website! If you want to order anything, shoot me an email and I'd be happy to get it for you. Everything is really reasonably priced. 

Well...off to catch up on your blogs...

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Miss your blog! Heading to check out the jewelry!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved