Sunday, January 15, 2012

A very random Sunday...

Hey Y'all! B is watching football while I sit here on the computer researching cameras. I am in the process of researching and purchasing the Canon Rebel T3...Any thoughts? 


I desperately need a new camera. I have a Fuji, which works ok but I want an upgrade. I found a place that is offering me a really good deal on the camera and a second lens. 


Today we took Lainey to church...it was so wonderful to be back. We literally haven't been since the end of September! 


Oh...so random...My feet grew a 1/2 size with pregnancy...Whaaa?!?! Guess I gotta buy new shoes...Dang. ;)


Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! We'll be busy watching football!


Oh, and check this giveaway...Or don't, you probably wouldn't like it as much as me  :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We have only made it to church 3 times since C was born too.

He actually does well, I don't know why we worry, not like he'd be the first baby to scream during church if he did get upset!

I totally thought my feet would never go back to pre-pregnancy size (the were so swollen the last few weeks). Happy shoe shopping!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved