Wednesday, March 30, 2011

13 Weeks!

How Far Along: 13 Weeks!

Size of baby: About the size of a peach...and you wouldn't believe the tummy issues something small can cause

Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Not yet!!

Gender: Still have about 7 weeks before we find out...and I CANNOT wait!!

Movement: From what they tell me, the baby is a wiggle worm at this point but I'm not feeling anything.

Sleep: Yeah, I thought that was supposed to diminish towards the end of pregnancy and when the baby comes, but since I've been so sick and I'm in the process of passing a kidney stone, I don't get much of it. Funny enough, I can sleep fine during the day.

What I miss: Nothing.

Cravings: Nothing in particular but I have been eating a lot juicy stuff like oranges, watermelon, apples, grapes.

Symptoms: 'Round the clock morning sickness, dizzy spells and headaches. Yep, you could guess I am pregnant even if I didn't tell ya. But, at least I know there's something in there still. :0)

What I’m looking forward to:
Finding out what we're having. Boy or girl, I really don't care, I just want to know! And feeling the first movement...And my doctor's appointment on Friday.
(I'm very excited if you can't tell)

No pic this week...I'm not showing anyway so it would just be a weird self-portrait thing...

Oh, and for all you mommas or mommas to be...check out this awesome giveaway!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oof, I can't imagine adding a kidney stone to the first trimester mix. Ick!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thinking of ya girlie!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congratulations!! I hope you start feeling better soon!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved