Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just dance

Since I'm supposedly back, I've decided I need a new look. Any suggestions on who I can get to update my site? Someone not too expensive, I am a starving writer after all.

We've been very busy here with the July issue of After Hours (www.afterhoursmag.com) deadlining tomorrow so life's been a little hectic. However, there is always time for some fun. 

Yesterday I started a workout/hip hop dance class and YIKES. The latin dance  gene definitely skipped this little Mexican. It was William Hung all over the place!

Pretty sure I looked like this:

Instead of like this:

I must say, I picked up the dance moves pretty quickly...I just looked like a fool doing them. But it's all in good fun and I'm just trying to get a workout in. I wish I had a video of myself to show you all. 

My blogger friends, you are missed and I promise to spend time catching up on your blogs soon...

XoXo
S

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your blog but understand change...

Jenn at Munchkinland designs is doing mine now, she is GREAT and great priced! good luck

Abbie said...

Ha! That's great! I totally look like Napoleon when I dance too!

I used Becca over rebecca jane! She's awesome!

Amber said...

Hey girl! I designed my own blog and would be happy to help you update yours. Just lemme know and I'll email you some ideas!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I used Designs by Leslie and it wasn't too expensive at all. She did a great job.

d.a.r. said...

I loved Krizzy Designs for my blog!

And I am glad you are back to blogging. I've missed you!!

Princess Freckles said...

Hang in there with the dance class! I'm sure you;re great, and I think its way more fun than going to the gym!

I'm glad you're back! Things get to hectic sometimes. Can you post some pics of the updates to your house? I'd love to see!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I did my blog, and I am fabulous. Oh wait, I did yours too. Ha ha.



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved