Thursday, April 1, 2010

From Stud to Dud...

Do you guys watch American Idol? Let me just tell you, I'm a bit obsessed. And I'm not going to lie but I take partial credit for Kelly Clarkson's success since I voted for her every. single. week.

We are big Idol fans in my house but this year I think Idol is kinda sucking. There is really weird tension going on between Simon and Ryan and it makes me wonder if they used to date and have now broken up. I mean something has got to be up! And Kara is a stupid judge. All she ever says is, "you just aren't being true to yourself. This isn't who you are." Because she knows everyone better than they know themselves. Which is just as bad as Randy's "Yo dawg, listen up. I didn't love it, it had some pitch problems but I thought overall you were pretty good." 

Anyway...on to the point of this post...Usher performed last night. I usually like Usher. He's a pretty good performer but what was he doing last night?! It was all very weird and Broadway. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting Adam Lambert to appear at any moment. He never did...

Watch for yourself...

Last night we kept my nephew and it was so much fun! He's such a cutie but I have to say, I am so not ready for kids! 

Enjoy your three day weekend. I don't get one. The joys of working for a newspaper...

3 comments:

Llama said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Kara is on my last nerve and Ryan and Simon def. seem like they just broke up! LOL!
I feel bad for Didi :(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I didn't like this season of American Idol at all. In fact I stopped watching about 3 weeks ago.

The Undomestic Mom said...

haha so true!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved