Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Boys!

Jeremiah got his first big boy seat today! I can't believe  how fast he's growing up! I still remember buying his first car seat and now he's already too big for it! Well, hopefully his momma will save it for his baby sister or brother that he so desperately needs!



This is my cousin Xavier. He just entered the Army and had his promotion ceremony today in Oklahoma. He's graduating boot camp and heading to Maryland where he will receive his first orders...You should see how proud my grandpa is! And doesn't he look so handsome in his uniform?! My sister thinks he looks to skinny...



And yeah...that's three blog posts for me in one day! I'm sooo bored at work!

Oh yeah...and tonight is the Junior League meeting...Pray for me! I hope it goes well and that I can join! I'm just going to the introductory meeting so I'm not even sure what it's going to be like!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh that's so sweet ...HE WAS SUCH A CUTE BABY! ...congrats to him



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved