Friday, June 19, 2009

Moving On...

Today I begin my job full time! My last day at the magazine was yesterday and I'm hoping that I'll enjoy this position as much. I'm thinking about beginning to freelance a bit but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. I know at some point I will need to set up an online clipbook -- not sure how to go about that either -- and start sending out inquiries. 

This weekend I'll be in Texas for a wedding and the next I head to MS to see my honey. I'm so excited. It will have been three weeks! I know for most of you three weeks is a cake walk, but it's been rough. 

I went back to the Dr. yesterday and got all kinds of medicine, hopefully I'll finally kick all of these infections. It's exhausting! 

Do you guys watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey? Because I absolutely love Teresa and the way she flipped the table at dinner. HYSTERICAL! Seriously, I love her. She's so funny. 

Have a great weekend ladies!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAYAYA for full-time!!!=) So awesome!
Have a fab weekend friend, take pics!=)

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Congrats on the new job!! :) Good luck today!

d.a.r. said...

Congrats on the job!!! I hope the first day is awesome!

CAC muffin said...

congrats!
have a great time in michigan and seeing your honey :)
I love RHWONJ- they are CRAZY!

Melissa said...

congrats again, on the new job! and I know all about those infections...I've had a few kidney infections that have put me in the ER with a 104+ fever and I was in so much pain that was throwing up and every joint in my body hurt. Take lots of antibiotics (I'm sure they've tried you on several kinds if you've had an infection for this long) and drink lots of cranberry juice. I have to drink the different flavored kinds because I am SO tired of cranberry juice. I highly suggest Cran-Apple, lol!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Thanks, Mel. My dr actually said cranberry is a load of crap because you have to drink 2 gallons a day before it does anything so he gave me vitamin C and told me not to drink ANYTHING but water. And girl, that was way to detailed/personal info for blogger! Haha!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved