Thanks, Casey for tagging me for the Honest Scrap award. Now that I'm back to blogging, I'm finally posting it! What a way to come back!
The rules are as follows:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself. And the 10 things you always wanted to know are...
1. Growing up, I didn't really like animals. I thought they all smelled. Now, I'm in love with my two dogs. I call them my babies and I seriously feel guilty for leaving them home alone for too long.
2. I've always wanted to be a writer. A way famous one. I should probably do something about that.
3. I'm so spoiled that when I go to the mall and cannot buy anything, I want to throw a fit. I try so hard not to get disappointed when I don't get what I want, but in all honesty, it seriously upsets me. Isn't that awful!
4. I have the greatest husband in the world. Who usually gives me whatever I want.
5. I want my brother to think I'm cool.
6. I absolutely love going to the movies. Even if it's a movie I don't want to see, I'll still go. I love it! No idea why...
7. When I was very young, I couldn't watch movies with sorcery or witchcraft but my dad took me to see White Men Can't Jump.
8. I'm obsessed with my wedding ring and losing it is one of my biggest fears.
9. I hate getting my nails done but I love getting my toes done.
10. I desperately want to live in New York. Even if it's just for six months.