Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Regrets...

Thanks, everyone for your encouragement! I was starting to feel bad about abandoning Husband on the job, but now I'm really glad I did it. 

Yesterday, my boss came in and apologized that she's been working so much and fussing over nothing. She also said, "I'm apologizing and I'll hope you'll reconsider, but it won't stop."  Way to be convincing, right? 

It's just so hard to work with a woman who is ALWAYS stressed out and not very organized and a man who has no sense of personal space and is not very efficient.

Well, this morning she came into my office in a fuss because we are expecting deliver on Christmas Eve, which means if I weren't quitting, I'd have to work! Isn't that horrible!? She said she is going to tell them to reschedule and told me that if they don't, she might be quitting as well.

Well, I'm so glad to be done with this. Only two more weeks!

XOXO,



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Only 2 more weeks! You can do it! And YAY for not having to work on Christmas Eve!!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Yeah for you! You will enjoy your Christmas Eve even more now!

Melissa said...

Wow, Stevy. I haven't read your blog in like 2 weeks, and you quit your job?!? I guess that means I need to keep caught up, lol!

Well, I am super behind in my job, too, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't been to the gym in over 2 MONTHS! I have all of October's fincial reports to do (since we were training that whole month), and, um, it's December. I hope to finish one of our office's reports today, but I still have 8 more offices to do, then November's. Ugh, well at least I'm the boss, so I don't have anyone else to stress me out. I stress myself out enough! But, I actually really like my job. It's def. were I belong.

Y'all are debt free now, so there is no need for you to be in a job that you hate. Enjoy your holidays, woman! :) (And I saved your blog site to my favs so I will remember start checking every day!)

Lindsay Gray said...

Both *R* and I have to work on Christmas Eve.

Oh, AND we are flying back to Iowa that day too.

Work AND airports....oh goody...

Yay for only two weeks!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved